Frequently Asked Questions
Browse through the common questions from ordering to payment and others.
- Browse through our products and hit "Add to cart"
- Click View Cart or click on the cart icon on the upper right
- Review your ordered items
- You may add a note to your order (e.g. dedication, specific instructions, etc)
- Choose if for local delivery or pick-up
- Select the date and time
- Click Check Out
- Follow the next steps if for delivery or pickup and payment method.
Note: The total price indicated after completing your order excludes delivery fee. If you chose the delivery option, we will provide the delivery fee based on the address provided.
You can also place your order via Facebook Messenger. Just hit Message Us button below or go to our Facebook page.
For orders online, we will send a feedback in a few hours to confirm your order and provide other details.
For chat messages, we normally respond in a few hours (from 8:00am to 5:00pm). Messages received after 5:00pm will be replied the next day.
We require at least 3-7 days as minimum to place an order for our regular cakes and pastries.
As we have limited slots each week for orders, the sooner you contact us and confirm your order, the better chance we can still accommodate it.
For your order to be confirmed and finalized, you would need to pay the full amount (including the delivery fee if applicable).
We will send you an order summary via chat or email providing the amount and the details for payment. Until then, your order will still be on pending and delivery is not yet guaranteed.
Pricing and Payments
All orders need to be confirmed with full payment before the pick-up/delivery date either via:
- Bank transfer to Unionbank of the Philippines or Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
We only take a limited number of orders per week / day, so we base our schedule on a FIRST PAID, FIRST SERVED POLICY.
You can also pay via QR codes with your preferred payment / banking app.
Click the link: Pay via QR
Unfortunately we don't accept payments via credit card or PayPal at the moment.
No, we would require full payment prior to delivery or pick-up of your orders.
- We do deliveries via 3rd party delivery services or local riders (depending on availability and location). You have the option to select this upon check-out.
- Delivery fees are estimated depending on the driver's discretion or the delivery service's app (e.g. Lalamove, Grab, etc). Will inform you via text or chat on the delivery fee. Note: We would prefer that you pay the delivery fee directly to the driver on the day of the delivery.
- For locations not available upon check-out, please let us know so we can check for possible alternatives.
- Pick-up option is available. We will let you know once your order is ready for pickup.
- We will also ask if you can send us a message if you or your representative is on the way to do the pickup
- Address is indicated upon checkout when selecting the pickup option.
- It is your responsibility to organize your own means of transportation or provide a representative to do the pickup.
Unfortunately we don't do customized cakes.
For any other questions or concerns, feel free to send us a message at our Contact Us page. You can also send an email at email@example.com or chat with us by clicking the Send Message button below.
Follow us and send us a message at our social media pages: